Looking for a delicious salmon recipe for your fresh catch?
Look no further as this one is a keeper!
Grilled Wild Salmon
• 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
• salt and pepper
• 1/3 cup soy sauce
• 1/3 cup brown sugar
• 1/3 cup water
• 1/4 cup vegetable oil
• 1 small garlic clove finely chopped
• fresh lemon
1. Place salmon fillets in a resealable container with a lid and season with salt & pepper. Using a container instead of cling wrap saves wasted plastic
2. In a small bowl, stir together garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved. Cover the salmon fillets with the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. Preheat grill for medium heat.
4. Place salmon on the heated and oiled grill. Cook salmon for 6 minutes then flip. Cook
for about 4 more minutes or until it begins to flake in the center.
5. Serve immediately with sliced lemon and any sides you like. We recommend mashed potato and steamed Asian greens.
If you want the freshest wild salmon this BBQ season come join us up here at Shearwater. We can even take care of your catch to get it delivered to you!