Lodging & Accommodations
Shearwater Resort & Marina, a World Class Sport Fishing & Eco Adventure destination located in the Great Bear Rainforest on the West Coast of British Columbia, offers a variety of accommodations for every type of guest.Whether you are just stopping over for the night, or you choose to make Shearwater your home away from home for the summer, we have several accommodation options for you and your group.
- The Hideaway - A large float home on the water with a million dollar view!
One-Ten Shearwater - A large private 2 bdrm home overlooking the resort and harbour.
- The Aerie - The newest private accommodation option at Shearwater -
- The exclusive Shearwater Lodge - Upscale accommodations just steps from the water and docks.
- The cozy and comfortable Cedar Lodge - A traditional lodge approach to coastal accommodations.
- The Shearwater RV Park & Campground - Spacious, safe and private. Be at one with nature.
Nature enthusiasts, adventurers, boaters and fishermen alike are choosing to make Shearwater their home port for exploring, fishing and cruising on the Central Coast of British Columbia.
|"Your accommodations are excellent, but its your terrific employees that really make the difference."|
Or maybe eco-tourism and wildlife viewing are your thing – whales, dolphins, wolves, bald eagles & bears are all found in our area of the Great Bear Rainforest.
No matter the reason you find yourself on our shores, we have a comfortable place for you!
Hotel Lobby Hours
Saturday, Sundays and Holidays: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Please Note: For Sport Fishing package related inquiries please contact us toll free: 1-800-663-2370 or email email@example.com.