Special Pricing & Itinerary - Customize Your Package
Shearwater Resort & Marina is situated within the Great Bear Rainforest on the rugged and beautiful Central Coast of Supernatural British Columbia, approximately 550 kilometers north of Vancouver, BC.
Shearwater - also known as the "Gateway to the Great Bear Rainforest," is located on the calm and protected waters of the Central Coast of British Columbia. Our strategic location is the central hub of the waters traveled by mariners heading to and from Alaska via the inside passage or traveling throughout the rugged British Columbia Coast.
We are situated just a few kilometers from Bella Bella, BC, and approximately 90 kilometers west of Bella Coola, BC on beautiful Denny Island. Our adventure vacation resort has all of the amenities that you could ever wish for in a genuine wilderness environment.
Our area supports an amazing amount of wildlife both in the ocean and on land. Milbanke Sound and the Discovery Passage host enormous numbers of Orcas (killer whales) and Humpback Whales so whale watching is readily available and always on the agenda.
We are on the doorstep of the Great Bear Rainforest, home of the Kermode or Spirit Bear (White Phase Black Bear) and the area resonates with the sounds of Bald Eagles and other waterfowl.
Visitors all agree that our area is truly a special spiritual place. It is no wonder that First Nations peoples settled here at the beginning of time. And they still make this their home today. Many of the people from Bella Bella work at our adventure resort and have helped make Shearwater what it is today.
Whatever your adventure goal is, Shearwater’s knowledgeable staff, warm hospitality, sheltered waters and pristine location ensure that you will have the trip of a lifetime.
We offer eco-adventure excursions within our area in the Great Bear Rainforest ranging from 3 days all the way to 7 days for the ultimate enthusiast.
|3 Day / 2 Night||$2695|
|4 Day / 3 Night||$3550|
|5 Day / 4 Night||$4425|
|6 Day / 5 Night||$5295|
|7 Day / 6 Night||$6175|
- Eco-adventures run from the 3rd week of August until the third week of October (approx.).
- Group sizes available from 2 to 42 guests.
- Includes return airfare from Vancouver to Shearwater.
- Accommodations at the executive Shearwater Lodge with private en suite facilities
- Breakfast, lunch, & dinner each included daily with wine at each dinner and snacks available at the lodge throughout each day.
- All transportation to and from; Bear, Totem, Native Pictograph and Whale viewing areas.
- Professional First Nations guide on every tour.
- Excellent corporate retreat packages for team building or sales incentive trips.
- Full range of business services available: meeting rooms, high speed wireless internet, cellular service, photocopying, AV equipment, supplies, and more!
Off Menu - Eco-Adventure Packages Made To Order
Have a special interest or special request not found on our package pages? Shearwater Resort and Marina is the perfect location for everything outdoors and eco-adventure oriented.We have access to every kind of equipment and we have a deep well of contacts and a wide range of combined, expert experiences to help make your unique eco-adventure dream a reality.
We have water based, land based, and air adventure expertise that sets Shearwater at the forefront of unique adventure package creation on the Central Coast.
- Off Trail Hiking
- Adventure Running
- Gold Panning
- Fly Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Fly-in remote lake fishing
- Arial Tours
- Photography Adventures
- …And so much more!
And still others might want to mix adventure with relaxation at our resort. Which is fine too!
We are proud to offer the most comfortable accommodations, hospitable staff, and best menu available on the Central Coast. Contact us today and let’s talk about your unique idea. We want to help you make your dreams come true!
Catch The Experience!